Sigma Software provides top-quality IT services to customers in such segments as e-business, document management, telecommunications, military, aerospace, real estate, banking and financial services as well as tourism, entertainment and gaming industries.
We welcome a System Administrator to join our IT Service Center department. We have a great professional team, and we are pleased to invite a specialist with solid experience and friendly personality.
As a System Administrator, you will:
- Prepare workplaces for new users (standard PC, laptop)
- Choose workstation configurations, buy workstations and peripheral devices
- Perform installation and configuration procedures
- Provide user support (daily issues)
- Set up mail (policy server configuration)
- Create user profiles and mailboxes, provide access to resources
- Handle warranty repair
- Upgrade hardware and software
- Replace and maintain cartridges and laptop batteries
- Install and configure network equipment, commission new facilities
- Register equipment
- Work with documentation (warranty, accounting)
- Perform other activities for maintenance and development of infrastructure
What we expect from you:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of OS Windows (7, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012), Unix-like system administration experience
- Knowledge of computer components, peripherals, network equipment
- Knowledge of principles and methods of networking
- Intermediate level of English
- Stress resistance
You are welcome to join our team!