Can you imagine a world without any manuals, guidance notes, and user tips? Sounds like a complete disaster, doesn`t it?
Generally, it’s true.
That’s why we are looking for a proactive, motivated, and self-driven Technical Writer who will create the necessary documentation to ensure end-users can easily use a media portal developed by our team. Scroll down to find out more about this opportunity.
Our customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The near real time processing is around 1.5 mins. We surely can!
We welcome you to bring ideas on how to make this system even better.
If you have any questions join us in Telegram: t.me/sigma_oath
As a Technical Writer you will:
- Manage the Video Activation Platform Help Center
- Create and manage Internal and External documentation for the Video Activation Platform
- Communicate product and feature releases as well as issue fixes
- Research, create, and update articles on our ongoing products and services
- Continuously collect feedback, learn and improve our documentation
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- High level of English both technical and marketing; broad vocabulary, experience creating clear, focused, and terse content
- Ability to identify and classify target audiences and documentation needs
- Ability to create clear content structures and logical workflows
- Ability to perform in-depth research on internet based B2B & B2C products including: needs specification, requirements and limitations
- Ability to investigate and research a topic systematically and methodologically
Would be a plus:
- Experience in QA area
- Computer science degree or similar
- IT courses or internship alumnus