Test Automation Engineer
We invite an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join a series of projects for the construction industry.
Solutions we develop are intended to ensure order, safety, and security on construction sites, remove grey labor and promote healthy competition. They are used by hundreds of thousands construction workers every day. Our products manage employees' identities, permissions, competencies, and more.
We have developed several systems from scratch and keep adding new ones. These solutions are already widely implemented in Scandinavia and are planned to be launched in Baltics and then in the rest of Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills, gain great professional experience, and deliver premium-class software products! Join us today!
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Develop successful testing strategies for new projects within the domain
- Actively participate in testing process establishment, revising and improvement, including test automation process
- Perform testing activities on every stage of SDLC
- Functional testing (mainly automated, but could be manual activities)
- Performance testing
- Regular and clear status and progress reporting
- Leading, mentoring, continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- At least 3+ years of experience in commercial software testing and 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Ability to deliver clear work results
- Deep awareness of software testing life cycle
- Strong planning and estimation skills
- Strong in test design
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong knowledge of automation tools
- Python experience
- Desire to share own automation knowledge with the team
- Excellent logical thinking skills
- Experience in performance testing would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Problem solver
- Independent and creative thinker
- Initiative, proactive
- Quick learner