Test Engineer (Ad Desk)
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Test Engineer who wants to become a part of our friendly team.
Sigma Software team is working with Swedish startup DanAds to create self-service advertising solutions for the World’s Top publishers: Bloomberg, eBay, Shazam, etc.
Today DanAds is a leading provider of customized self-serve advertising platforms for publishers, which come with the best features of ad forecasting, one-to-one direct deals, proposals sending, all targeting options, and ad tools.
The system was written by our team from scratch (no legacy from other companies), and we are relying on modern frameworks and tools for development.
What should you expect from our team:
We are a team of professionals sharing Swedish values of our customers: involvement, teamwork, responsibility, honesty, justice, equal value of everyone, openness.
We respect opinions of all team members. We are interested in the professional development of our teammates and provide many possibilities to grow and master new skills on the project.
You are welcome to join our professional team!
As a Test Engineer in our team, you will:
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create test documentation (test cases, checklist, mind map)
- Perform manual Functional, Regression, and Compatibility testing (Web, Mobile)
- Report issues, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Effectively collaborate with customer-side PO to deliver full business value
- Hold regular and clear status and progress reporting
We expect from our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in web testing (Dev tools, API, Client server apps)
- Experience with MSSQL (simple, complex queries) and NoSQL
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, usability, and integration testing
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Good estimation skills
- Experience in Agile software development, task management, and tracking tools
- Experience with various formats of product requirements (e.g. user stories written by Product Owner)
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English