E-commerce Team for IT Service Provider in Automotive Industry
The e-commerce platform has been improved and refined by Sigma Software developers during several years. Over time, the system has evolved into a modern easily maintainable platform that stands out among e-commerce solutions due to the following features:
- Advanced integration of parts and accessory catalogues: 1,7 M records in parts, 137.000 article numbers, 65.000 assemblies available to 100+ dealers worldwide.
- Single platform for both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer channels.
- E-com as a Service features that allow company’s authorized dealers to sell their own complimentary merchandise alongside with company’s products through the same web-shop and run their own sales and marketing campaigns.
- Possibilities to sell and distribute Repair and Maintenance Information online to meet Euro5 and Euro6 standards.
- The platforms offers additional integration module to interact with other enterprise systems fetching business information about dealers, availability of spare parts, accessories, assemblies in stock, replacement information for parts and accessories, which are currently out-of-stock, discounts, order fulfillment status, etc.
Sigma team has become an integral part of Customer’s e-Com team and supports new implementations and further customizations of the platform. The e-commerce platform is installed at 9+ automotive giants and used in 30 countries worldwide to manage B2B and B2C channels.
The Customer is a world-known provider of IT solutions to several major corporations and organizations in automotive industry
Robust e-com platforms installed at 9+ automotive giants, used in 30 countries worldwide to manage B2B and B2C channels