Sigma Software has been cooperating with DanAds since 2016. In the meantime, we have not only developed the marketing campaign management software but also built a coherent and synergetic partnership with the Client through helping DanAds strengthen their position on the market.
We do joint product & business development supporting DanAds not only with traditional software development but also with the value-adding services including strategies creation, pre-sales support, new clients on-boarding, customizations, L2/L3 Support, etc.
- Performed full-cycle evolutionary development of the self-serve ad platform
- Pre-sales support including product presentations and demos, pitches, website and promo materials development
- Sales process support with SLA shaping, contract terms verification, and change request management procedure creation
- Ad management platform specification and documentation development including user guides and video tutorials
- ISO 27001 certification support including documentation, processes, and policies fine-tuning
- Performed Cyber Security audits and took over 2nd & 3rd lines Support 24/7
DanAds was one of the first vendors to modernize & digitalize advertising with a web-based automated solution enabling publishers to delegate campaign roll-out and management to the advertisers themselves. This allows companies to cooperate with smaller advertisers without spending much additional effort.
To date, the following publishers have already benefited from the advantages of the cloud-based white-label PaaS solution: eBay, Philips, Bloomberg, HEARST, SoundCloud, Tripadvisor, Klarna, Expedia Group, Reach, Truecaller, Mail Metro Media, YouMail, Dubizzle, ABC-CBN, Discogs, Freestar.
- Allows to decrease AdOps and Ad Sales workload by up to 90% automating all stages of advertising operation
- Provides the self-service ads management tool for media buyers to create their own ads, regular banners, or native ads from scratch
- Offers a set of target options to choose from (audience, geo, gender, age, key values, day & time, frequency, etc.)
- Supports integration with any system the end-client needs (e.g. Ad Server, Lead Management, CRM, ERP, OMS, DSP, IMS)
- Provides payment & campaign reporting and integrated with a credit card payment system (for direct invoicing with all the global payment providers)
The Client had high expectations regarding the self-serve advertising platform’s scalability, availability, security & cost-efficiency. To conform with the requirements, we carefully selected & implemented AWS Cloud services and serverless technologies (Lambda functions) for dynamic monitoring and customer alarming.
Our experts placed each specific instance of the self-service within the individual AWS VPC and connected it to the own instance of the specific infra resource. This ensures better control of resource usage and increases availability by reducing failure points.
- Availability: implemented Amazon Route 53, VPC, ELB, S3 Buckets, CloudWatch Alarms and Events, Lambda, RDS to keep up with the service availability requirements
- Scalability: placed each self-service instance behind the individual app load balancer to allow vertical & horizontal scaling
- Security: applied AWS shared responsibility model to better control “Security in a Cloud”
- Cost-optimization: used the Trusted Advisor service to gain insights about saving plans, resource utilization & possible optimizations
- Monitoring: CloudWatch and custom metrics provide visibility and insights on infra operational status allowing to proactively react on possible issues/prevent SLA breach