Video On Demand Platform for Viaplay
Sigma Software was contracted to contribute to improving a video-on-demand platform owned by Viaplay. Our team has become an integral part of Viaplay development structure and has successfully delivered several new features, content management tools, and subscription services for the platform.
The team has successfully implemented a list of major improvements including:
- Development of subscriptions framework and integration with payment providers;
- Development of customer management portal;
- Support for handling and stable media delivery during Winter Olympic Games 2014 and Summer Olympic Games 2016;
- Development of various tools and services (image converter, subtitles converter, content management and monitoring tools);
- Testing automation and improving Continuous Integration processes;
- Executing performance tests and optimization activities;
- Development of tools and services (image converter, subtitles converter);
- Implementation of a number of bug fixes and improvements of the existing customer’s products.
The Sigma Software team has become an integral part of Viaplay development structure and has successfully delivered several new features, which are already brought to end-users worldwide and help strengthen Viaplay position on the market.
Viaplay is one of the leading providers of video on demand services in Sweden
Development, support, and maintenance of global programmatic content, content management tools, and subscription services
A dedicated team working on specific services, features, and tools
13 FTE ongoing cooperation since 2012