Continuous innovation is key to gaining a competitive edge in the logistics market. We utilize our deep understanding of the industry and vast tech expertise to help you implement the necessary changes to speed up innovation, achieve operational excellence & better decision-making.
- Business analysis and requirements clarification
- Selection of the best-fit technologies, optimization & automation approaches
- Digital transformation roadmap (incl. digitalization, automation & robotization) development and implementation
- Enterprise logistics software ecosystem support and maintenance
Our team will help you properly integrate data from different endpoints of your logistics chain (incl. warehouses, ordering systems, portable devices, etc.) and build robust, ML-based analytics for you to drive valuable data-driven insights, automate & optimize your processes.
- Centralized data repository creation (incl. improved data accessibility and security)
- Data aggregation and integration
- Automated data collection, AI/ML-based processing, and reporting setup
- Real-time data-sharing configuration
Integration and connectivity between systems can substantially increase process velocity and reduce costs throughout the whole supply chain. Hence, our goal is to help logistics businesses improve productivity and performance using diverse integration solutions.
- Internal integrations between business units and departments
- Two-way connections with external providers and systems
- Data integration from stakeholders and trading partners within a supply chain
- Planning and integration of the entire supply chain end-to-end
As a logistics management software development company, we understand the importance of keeping your ecosystem up-to-date and properly functioning. So, we provide optimization and modernization services to make sure your logistics software stays in line with your business goals.
- Workflow & software analysis to reveal improvement areas
- Solution refactoring/replatforming if needed
- Infrastructure optimization and migration to cloud
- DevOps best practices implementation, including CI/CD
- Data security, integrity, and compliance optimization
- Real-time monitoring and tracking implementation