CUSTOM MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Get the most out of native, hybrid or cross-platform mobile application development
Recent Mobile App Development Projects
Enterprise iOS and Android apps used at 10K construction sites in Scandinavia
Mobile app developers delivering Ads SDK enabling publishers monetize their apps
Driver app delivered as a part of Autonomous Yard Maneuvering solution PoC
Delivering archiving product used by 90% of government institutions in Sweden
App connecting professional fitness trainers and clients for ideal workouts
Within Last 4 years
To Deliver MVP & Upload it to AppStores
Of Mobile Development Experience
MOBILE DEVELOPMENT WITH SIGMA SOFTWARE MOBILE
Reaching your client, employee or contractor with personalized content any time.
Sigma Software will help you include mobile devices into your business strategy.
Putting UX first across all interaction means (like touch, voice, and gesture).
We use data-driven UI methods for superb UX with special focus on accessibility.
Utilizing mobiles’ possibilities like gyroscope, Camera, GPS, offline work, etc.
We will easily integrate your app with external devices, services and platforms.
Finding ideal blend of native & cross-platform development to meet your goals.
We focus on ensuring lower cost of change & securing predictable deliveries.
ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Sigma Software experts deliver incredible Android applications for any type of devices such as smartphones, tablets or wearables, taking advantage of everything Android has to offer.
We thoroughly analyze user behavior and feedback making sure your target audience loves both the app UI and feature set.
IOS APP DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Our iOS app developers and creative designers make sure the app is delivered exactly as imagined and keeps your target audience coming back for more.
Sigma Software team adheres strict Apple development guidelines to build incredible solutions across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
TIME-TO-MARKET AND COST-EFFICIENCY
Get your custom mobile app delivered by our cross-platform development team within affordable budget and time.
Sigma Software groundwork, best practices, and architecture approaches we use allow us to safeguard project flexibility and efficiency with no need to compromise on quality.
MARKET ENTRY AND HYPOTHESES TESTING
Cross-platform development makes it possible to hit all commonly used mobile platforms to validate ideas and start gathering user feedback as soon as possible.
We stick to modular architecture enable smart hypotheses testing so that you could easily replace the functionality that proved to be less viable with new features.
MOBILE SDK DEVELOPMENT
Mobile SDK can prove useful both in enterprise apps development as you can pack some common features set in the SDK and re-use it across all the apps you create, and in commercial cases when you would like to monetize functionality, services or content that will be distributed through multiple partner apps.
We develop a wide range of mobile SDKs that enable our customers save costs on in-house development and unlock new revenue streams.
When you need to integrate with a back-end system which is not tailored for working with mobile apps, middleware can prove to be an ideal solution for your custom mobile development.
We create middleware solutions to achieve better performance, more flexibility and lower cost of change for your future or existing apps.
HOW MOBILE app DEVELOPMENT WORKS DEVELOPMENT
When your mobile app evolves from an idea to an early-stage product, the major challenge lies in finding the most viable ideas and features that would bring the most value.
As soon as the app gets shaped and furnished with the most viable features, further expansion follows unveiling all the sticking points of the product and processes.
Once the rush gradually subsides, your app becomes polished and mature and it’s time to take advantage of your market position through further optimization to maximize ROI.
our craft craft
Our business analysts and product managers support you in elaborating product vision, identifying major challenges, constraints and leverage points.
- Product features prioritization & MVP scope definition
- Optimal app type selection (native or cross-platform)
- User behavior analysis (AARRR metrics, Feature metrics, etc.) and A/B Testing
- Product strategy adjustment (including monetization strategies) and marketing support
Our UX experts and Software Architects continuously work in parallel to elaborate the app interface and user flow making sure the UX and architecture are well thought-out and technically feasible through the whole app lifecycle.
- Target audience behavioral analysis
- UX concept design including wireframes and user experience mapping
- Software Architecture design for your app and back-end
- Tailoring UX and app architecture to meet accessibility standards
Our Mobile Development experts, Mobile Architects, Designers and Mobile App Testers cooperate to create a working application as fast as possible gradually turning it into a thriving product with each new iteration.
- Mobile app development following “UI-first approach” and coding guidelines from Apple and Google
- Evolutionary product development following continuous integration principles
- App quality assurance and Information security testing
Successful app launch is not the point of destination, but rather the first step towards a great journey of ongoing improvement and adjustment. Our major thrill and know-how lies in escorting customers through this journey of advancement.
- App Store launch support
- Feature flags (ability to control feature behavior without redeploying the app to store)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support and maintenance services
Our RTP Philosophy In Mobile Development philosophy
- Well defined service processes with special focus on planning and delivery control
- Refined HR processes aimed to safeguard sustainable and uninterrupted service delivery
- Robust quality control with a range of KPIs to track delivery quality and efficiency
- Regular and detailed reporting on different management levels (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Clear, predictable, and consistent billing accompanied by detailed expenditure reports
- Extensive use of task & project management systems like Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps
- Focus on delivering business value instead of just performing the tasks assigned
- Working processes tailored for synergy with customer organization and business ways
- Constant strive for optimization, better performance, and collaboration efficiency