Managed it support services
Reduce IT support costs, increase user loyalty, and safeguard stable system performance with our team of experienced IT support engineers
Value we deliver with it support services
Turn-key product support with 24/7 live chat and max. 2 minutes response time
Halving release management efforts of product team through process optimization
Support & maintenance of an enterprise solution uniting 10 cost management systems
Guidance & set-up of a full-service support ecosystem tailored to IoT specifics
L3 support incl. games customizations according to the end-customers’ requirements
to Launch Turn-key Support for You
to Support Your Users Anytime
After Issue Submission
It support with sigma software It support
Enjoy peace of mind with a top-tier SLA-based support tailored to your needs.
We carefully track all KPIs and optimize processes to supply excellent service.
Choose from existing service packages or a custom offer tailored to your needs.
We offer packages for different workloads, processes setup & full-cycle support.
Get the support service launched in only 10 days with minimum effort on your end.
Our team will take care of all arrangements according to the ITIL best practices.
Get development support to create permanent solutions to issues from rare curing.
Our support team is backed by 1,100+ IT experts who can help with fixes & advice.
Managed 1&2nd line support
You can get outsourced IT support services delivered on a turn-key basis or covering only the areas you need and fitting into your existing process. As an IT support provider, we treat every user as a single baby making sure every ticket is processed fast and to a good quality.
The team pays much attention to process & workflow optimization, knowledge base creation and management, as well as advanced training of our L1 and L2 engineers.
Peak resources & support team extension
Apart from providing IT support-managed services, we also help our customers extend their existing teams with IT support engineers either on a long-term basis or as peak resources. Our experts easily merge into customers’ organizations and are actively involved in incident solving, troubleshooting, extended analytics and reporting, workflow and processes development.
3-RD LINE SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
Maximize your IT systems efficiency along with minimizing costs and potential issues with efficient support. Sigma Software 3rd line engineers and maintenance experts help customers reduce software systems’ TCO and ensure minimal downtime, excellent performance, and availability.
We deliver adaptive, corrective, perfective, and preventive maintenance as well as systems upgrades, migration, enhancement, re-engineering, etc. to optimize your software systems landscape and make sure your IT ecosystem runs smoothly, reliably, and in a cost-efficient way.
Application management services
Safeguard your applications’ availability, security, and smooth operations with our transperant turn-key services including application monitoring, performance management & enhancement, release management, incident and patch management, and many more.
It support systems & processes set-up
Sigma Software team can help you define & optimize IT support processes, create IT Support knowledge base (incl. FAQ, check-lists, etc.), choose the best-fit support systems combination and tailor it to your needs.
Moreover, our experts can automate your support processes through chatbots and add AI-enabled algorithms for smart tickets allocation.
Workflow creation & optimization
Support team can create the workflow from scratch or perform workflow optimization for existing systems to reduce costs and increase work efficiency.
One of the vital moments in any cooperation is to know point of contacts, critical paths of problem-solving process. Driven by ITIL framework standards, we create a complete service chain considering your project’s specifics.
How turn-key it support works Turn-key
We believe that IT support & maintenance bring the most value when tailored to your business needs. So we start with the analysis phase, which usually takes about 3-5 days as we have done much homework to speed up the process.
As soon as the solutions have been agreed, we move on to the implementation part. At this stage, we make all necessary arrangements to launch the service according to the agreed scope. This takes up to 10 days on the average.
Once the whole process, systems & tools are ready and tested, the actual support begins. During the operations, we focus on two aspects – stable & high-quality service delivery, and thorough KPI monitoring & improvements.
our craft craft
Incident management process aims to restore a normal service operation rapidly enough to minimize the impact on business operations. Our system support engineers at all lines are focused on ensuring that we maintain the highest level of service quality and availability.
- Turn-key Support services at 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines
- Deep and precise investigation of every received incident
- Project team education according to your domain requirements & standards
- Tracking system setup to streamline app support services
- Ongoing service quality, and customers satisfaction monitoring
System Health Monitoring helps safeguard system uptime & identify potential issues before they become a threat to your business. It helps take the guesswork out of troubleshooting & diagnosing potential issues and lessens the burden on the IT staff. Our 3rd line support engineers can help you choose, set up, and continuously operate system health monitoring systems and tools.
- Efficient monitoring and log management systems implementation
- Setup & customizations for system data monitoring (e.g. system reports tracking) and incidents notifications
- Troubleshooting errors occurred to prevent servers fall
- Improvement actions to automate routine tasks, fix bugs, or to deploy new technologies & infrastructure
We believe that there is room for improvement in every project and strive to maximize the value you get with our services. Continuous improvement we bring into each assignment includes processes & workflows optimization, routine tasks automation, and IT systems landscape fine-tuning and modernization.
- Continuous KPI monitoring to keep efficiency of our operations under control
- Deep workflow analysis & optimization to find the optimal scenarios and areas for automation
- Postmortem incident analysis to identify most common ones and find permanent solutions to them
- Project knowledge base management, extension & optimization
Minimal downtime, 24/7 availability, competitive edge, and high performance of IT systems are essential for businesses to thrive in modern world. Our software maintenance services are designed to take the maintenance headaches off your IT department and make your IT ecosystem scalable, cost-efficient, and up-to-date.
- App lifecycle management including release & patch management, etc.
- Corrective & preventive maintenance to rectify potential or identified issues
- Adaptive & perfective maintenance to keep your IT systems up-to-date, improve their performance, availability, and maintainability
Our RTP Philosophy In It support philosophy
- Well defined service processes with special focus on planning and delivery control
- Refined HR processes aimed to safeguard sustainable and uninterrupted service delivery
- Robust quality control with a range of KPIs to track delivery quality and efficiency
- Regular and detailed reporting on different management levels (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Clear, predictable, and consistent billing accompanied by detailed expenditure reports
- Extensive use of task & project management systems like Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps
- Focus on delivering business value instead of just performing the tasks assigned
- Working processes tailored for synergy with customer organization and business ways
- Constant strive for optimization, better performance, and collaboration efficiency